Thursday 1 October 2009

Tech Problem

When you read this page, do you get funny characters, something like this:


x.!--if support Empty Paras ) - - > (End if>


Rudy brought up this problem, he can "read" these characters in the blog entries. When I opened this page at the Taipei International Airport two days back, these characters also appeared in the blog entries. But this morning at home in Bangkok, these characters were gone! Please let me know, I may have to do some corrections, re-formatting or some solution. Thanks! (Just click on COMMENTS below and type in your message...)

2 comments:

Rudy Lambino said...

Those 'funny' characters are still there. It probably was caused by the Apple application you used in Seattle.

Anonymous said...

I didn't mind the innocent characters at all -I thought you were subtly campaigning for the support of PARAS for President instead of ERAP!!!!