Saturday 23 January 2010

Response to Guessing Game 11

After carefully considering the two entries to Guessing Game 11, namely Marlo's playhouse in Pacdal, and a futuristic guess of a Class 61 alumni hut, I regret to announce that both have been good tries, but totally wrong: it is the tree house at PMA! My sister and I, last May, went to visit an ailing aunt in Tuba, and later on we decided to see that property that my father had a township application for and where we as kids planted coffee seedlings from Mr. E. Ramos: right in front of the Fort del Pilar gate. The property is now filled up with plenty of housing.

We also decided to go into the Fort: the area still affirms the fact that there are still some pine tree groves exuding oxygen into the Baguio air.
The picnic area contains several tables, and also this tree house: it is so photogenic and thus gave me the idea of sharing it with my dear classmates and try to guess what it is, where it is.

No comments: