Monday 14 May 2012

Mary Ann! !!!


From Mary Ann Zarza-Floresca
May 12, 2012
Subject: Guessing game no. 28 April 23, 2012

(For our friends who have not viewed the comments from Mary Ann, please see her note below).

Hi friends, Has anyone else guess who that little girl was? If it was not for  the picture of my late beloved Dad Amadeo Quero Zarza I would not know that it was me. How exciting to even know how you got this picture. How can I get a copy  of this picture? I'll surely appreciate it very much. Thank you so much for  whoever found and posted the beautiful picture especially of my Dad when he was  a young Pastor at the UCCP church in Baguio and I was around three years old.  God bless you all. Your former classmate, Mary Ann Zarza Floresca 

Rudy, I tried to send it to bchs61tambayan.blogspot.com but says no server, so I  am sending it to you and can you do something about it. Thank you so much and I  really appreciate it. Thank you and God bless you. Mary Ann
---------------------------

Hello Mary Ann, thanks to Rudy who forwarded your comments, I would like to respond to some of your queries.  First of all, someone else guessed, but no id, and could be anyone who read the entry.  When I saw that photo some months ago while crawling the Web, it really moved me to have it “announced” through our blog: I found it so appealing!  Yes, I will confess I “found” the photo some months ago. Just now I tried to retrieve it from what I thought was the source: the UCCP website in their photo gallery, or the Facebook’s 100 years of UCCP.  However, I could not find it once more: perhaps it needs more digging time which I will do when I get some of my chores out of the way.  

 Here are the links, just in case you wish to view some of the other photos of people whom I think you would recognize.
Facebook:  100 years of UCCP-Baguio

Thanks so much for getting in touch: this is the purpose of our blog, to facilitate and help find out about the doings of our dear BCHS Class 61 classmates!  Hope our readers will also be enjoined to participate, through comments, photo contributions, stories long or short, anything, anything at all that will connect and bond us in this very short lifetime that the Good Lord has granted us.
Hope we can organize our own gathering for the next Triennial in San Francisco!  More Power to Class 61!!
Cheers, Evelyn.

No comments: