Thursday 25 March 2010

GUESSING GAME 13. Further comments


Anonymous said...

Hi!
Sad to say, our old reliable BAL's, Pantrangs, and Times have seen better times; new players with good units and services are presently lording over the north route like Partas, Genesis, Victory, Farinas, Florida.

Times trans has disbanded due to labor problems and came out with a new company - Dominion Trans ( same dog but with a new collar). Marcitas Liner has trimmed its units(buses) into mini ones but is now in its twilight years as aircon vans are keeping a tight competition in almost all routes - LU to Baguio vv, Dag-Baguio vv etc.
& the Ilocos.

For the once mighty and dominant Phil. Rabbit, its now about to turn turtle as the only remaining route it services are Baguio- Mla. and Mla-Tar/PampZamb

Remember the JD/MD trans,Halili& the Baby buses in Mla during our college days? Like life, they also had their own cycle.....

Rudy Lambino said...

Hi Anony...
Because of my long absence from 'Pinas, what do I take to get to Baguio as soon as I get out of the Benigno Aquino Terminal? I guess that is the major commercial airport terminal in Manila (MIA when I left 'Pinas). I hate to ask somebody to fetch me at the airport when I attend our grand reunion next year.

Can we get the 'Welcome Committee' to prepare 'guide suggestions' for transport and places to stay in Manila and Baguio.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rudy,
You can always take a DOT authorized taxi and bring you to the Victory LIner in Pasay City i.e. if joeA won't be around to fetch you.
For hotels in mla, you can try Marriot hotel situated in Newport City - a newly developed city just across Ninoy Aquino Int'l Apt Terminal 3.

Rudy Lambino said...

I will remember - DOT taxi to Victory Liner; and if I arrive in the evening, a DOT taxi to Marriot hotel in Newport City. Thanks Anony

No comments: