Monday 23 September 2013

Guessing game No. 29

Hello again.  Summered in Michigan and in Seattle but am back at my old trustworthy Dell laptop in flooded-out Bangkok.  My yearbook has been gathering dust for a long time on top of one of the bookcases in Seattle, and took it down for a viewing one cloudy afternoon.  Browsing through, I found some familiar faces from waaaaay back, and thought I would share with you some of these very young, very innocent, very ambitious looking grads.

Here are a few clues, regarding the above photo:
She was in Class 1960.
Her older sister was married to Gerry Evangelista, one of the foremost journalists Baguio has seen.
She had a sister in Class 1962.
You won't need more clues to guess!!
PS- anyone out there can guess, not only my dearest Klasmeyts of Class 61.



2 comments:

Rudy Lambino said...

I have NO clue. Who is she?

Evelynbangkok said...

We knew her as Betty Resurreccion, now known as Dr. Elizabeth R. Ventura. She did her BA, MA and PHD in Psychology at UP Diliman. She rose to the post Professor of Psychology and Chairperson of the UP, and as Dean of the College of Social Sciences and Philosophy. Her husband Boy’s family used to run the Ventura Drug on Session Road near the cathedral steps. Betty had a sister (rest her soul) Vida, who was in Class 62. I think Betty was first honor in Class 60.