Thursday 21 November 2013

November 2013 Photo

Here is a posting on Facebook by Pastor Frank Frigillana.  Not having the context in which this photo was taken, here is a wild, wild guess on what they are up to:

Pastor Frank:  O, ala garood, our photo is being taken.  Attention ah, so smile and look as though it was the last dealbreaker you would make.  Because this, gagayem and kakabsats,  is for posterity.

Dr. Linda Dacanay-Gaffud:  Okay lang Pastor Frank. I hear you good. But since the lighting is directly in my eyes, I will give a prize-winning smile so viewers can focus on that and not on the glare on my anchokoz.

Boni Gutierrez:  Hmmm, di ba, guapo pa rin ako kahin matatanda na tayo?  And this blue shirt makes me look and feel like a doo-wop teenager again.

Joe Andaya:  Hi there folks!  This is me, Joe, with three of my fellow Class 61 mates. You are looking at two pastors in this photo.  Guess who is the second one, after Pastor Frank.  See, I choose my wardrobe well:  I texted them to find out what color they will be wearing, so that I can choose and blend with the rest of them.
The End!!

1 comment:

Rudy Lambino said...

Great!

I was wondering who the lady was in the picture. Hello Erlinda Dacanay!