Sunday 31 May 2009

Comments: posting on Assandas

The other department store is Bheromulls (I hope I got the spelling right). At that time they're called Bazaar instead of department store. Don't forget the Chinese dept store on Magsaysay Ave - this, I forgot its name. Would it be Ho Wang, Hong King, Tiong San, Hwan Kong, Dog Gong? Somebody help me out before I go nuts!

Anyway, they have their "X-Mas" Sale starting in August and winding down in January the following year. And then, Valentine's Day Sale. Summer Sale falls during the Holy week and I forgot what follows during the "typhoon" season. I guess Back to School sale. Anonymous, 28 May 2009 01:34

-----

I can't seem to post my comment under the "Select profile" drop-down menu except Anonymous. What does the "Name/URL" refer to? It didn't work for me. Let's settle with "Anonymous" if you want to post a comment at this time. Rudy 28 May 2009 01:44

-----

Maybe we can add Valiram's and Pohumulls alongside Bheromulls after Pines theater going up. This right side of session rd seemed to be an Indian business domain idi. Did Indian Bazaar dotted that lane too?

TiongSan has now expanded with 2 branches - one at the corner of Harrison rd diagonally opposite sunshine/veniz hotel; and a bigger branch at Km4, La trinidad.Arthur 28 May 2009 09:13

-----

Ay naku people, diac ammo talaga how to adjust the postings for comments, but in the meantime, while my learning curve moves from zero to one, yes, please use Anonymous plus your name at the end tapno ammo tayo no sino ni Anonymous.

Wen gayam, they were called Bazaars, not department stores.

At my last visit in May, noticed that Pines Theater has been gutted, and several small shops are set up and almost each one will load up your cell phone for you. Also I was looking for a lock for my suitcase: I forget that one can lock checked-in luggage for travel outside America. Idiay States laeng sa that requires checked in luggage to be unlocked. Hala, addo iti ad-disappear nga items during the course of travel... Anyway, I was told that Tiong San would probably have the kind that has a combination lock, which was what I was looking for (me and keys are not good friends). Ay na, it is a proper department store with several floors, and escalators as well. Quite a far cry from the old one near Malcolm Square where the ceiling was so low and made lower by lots of merchandise hanging from each square inch. Have not been to the La Trinidad branch, but I noticed it when zooming on a Google map of Baguio. Evelyn D-B 31 May

No comments: