Saturday 23 May 2009

Pedro the Runner


This is Class 61's sports legend, Pedro B. Wonder if he still does track and field events. Or has he gained a few pounds since this picture was taken ca. 1959. Still remember him as a sweaty, huffing chap, having just done with his running practice at the Athletic Field and coming into class, seating at the back since he gets in late... PB, thanks for your comment, and please be in touch!! Good to know you're located in Michigan.
(Photo courtesy of Rudy L)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frank Frigillana sent email to Rudy:

Hi, Rod, frigillanafranklin@Ymail.com is the right one. How is everything going? your family,
your work, your health?
Arthur called me and I wonder when he is coming to new york. Let me kinow when
you are coming to queens to have lunch together. - frank

Anonymous said...

Frank Frigillana sent email to Evelyn:

hi! Evelyn, Thanks hearing from you. I am trying to get a flash back feature out the image of evelyn. A cute gorgeous little girl with smiling face
care free from what is going around yet aware of everything.
You mention Reynaldo help me to remember, hm am looking for device , panacea for forgetfulness and to remember everything in the past. Yes, evelyn, just want to refresh my mind of you.
My hair is getting gray an indication that time is getting closer to met the Lord. Yet I enjoy living my life serving the Lord in a simple way. Time is flitting fast but the well bing inside is always renewed everytime. Proud to tell you am happy and healthy by the grace of God.I am very sickly in the Philippines
but become healthy in New York. Praise be to God and Glory His name!
Thanks for remembering me. The Lord is so good, all the time! BLESS YOU AND TAKE CARE.
- frank