Wednesday 3 June 2009

THE CLASS 1961 GUESSING GAME- 1

Game na ba kayo? Here’s one, to test your good knowledge and sharp memory. Also to find out if you have been visited by any of a trio from the firm of APH: Alzheimer, Parkinson and Huntington. Give your answers by clicking on COMMENTS below. If you have any entries, by all means send them in. Specially if they are absorbing, interesting, captivating, fascinating: we would specially like to hear from the residents of Fascination Circle!!

WHO AM I?

Clue 1: I held office at the Baguio City Hall where I was a devoted public servant in the service of justice.

Clue 2: I hail from Bulacan.

Clue 3: My son graduated from City High with honors.

Clue 4: All my children are Baguio Central and City High alumni.

Clue 5: My daughters’ names start with A and N.

Clue 6: Forthcoming, a photo in the next posting.

Naglaka met nga ma-guess!! But here is the hard part: your answer must contain both first and last names correctly. And if you have tales you wish to share about this person, relations, friends or just about anyone linked somehow to Class 61, that would be super. Casla six degrees of separation, Class 61 style.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Here's a question answer to your guessing game-is he now based in the US, a member of the famous "top gun,a good musician,engr from mapua,and a handsome guy like me? don't post any foto yet. If the answer is AOTA, then he must be ...and he was one of my groomsmen then!!!

Anonymous said...

Here's a pahabol to my first comment.
If Mr. Calica's alive today he could have shouted to me "tonto" you're wrong!!
I got the question all messed up as I was referring to the son; anyway they have the same initials -J.
Bingo?

Anonymous said...

bengs, when will this '61 mini-reunion be? I,m going to Baguio this November for ten days.will you please give me a ring at work (3-11pm) tues. to fri.I received Rodolfo's update of e-mail news from you. w=202 444 3530 h=703 620
1134 warmest regards. LUDY-B A.