Saturday 4 July 2009

GUESSING GAME 4: Who am I?

Who am I?

I am a member of Class 1961. Try to guess who I am, by answering the questions below. The sole winner will get a prize, yet unknown, worth about 85,000 Lao kips. Photo to be supplied on receipt of entries.

Question 1: My initials are:

FF

CM

PB

Question 2: I live in the following state:

MI

NY

OH

Question 3:

My wife’s name is:

Mercedes

Patricia

Oleander

Question 4: I have ___ grandchildren, to date:

6

7

4

Question 5: I wrote the following:

Class 1961 prophesy

Winning essay in 1960 at Miss Valdez’ class

Ang alamat ng kuneho at pagong


Question 6: I belonged to Year:

IV-2

IV-1

IV-3


Question 7: My favorite Filipino dish is:

Bagoong and green mangoes

Guinataang manok at sile

Pinikpikan


Question 8: This year, I am

65 years old

64 years young

63 years old


Question 9: I have a son whose name is:

Pasodoble

Schenley

Ranny

Send in your entries now!!

1 comment:

Rudy Lambino said...

1. It's Pedro Bayuga (PB)! Deduction method was applied:Class'61 did not have a "he" classmate with initials CM. (FF)Franklin Frigillana did not qualify since his wife's name is Estrellita.
2. Lives in MI
3. Patricia is my pick to stay with the initials PB, plus I'm tired of MBenz name.
4. I'll stick with "4" since this is the fourth question.
5. Since Pedro's roots comes from the tagalog region, he writes well in his language.
6. Section IV-2
7. Ginatang manok with sile is a southern Luzon dish - that's definitely his favorite
8. "65" - he is no younger than I
9. Ranny is a typical Filipino nickname for Ronald and Conrado.

PB-PB-PB-PB-PB-PB-PB-PB-PB-PB-PB-PB