Monday 27 July 2009

Pedro Bayuga in Guessing Game 4



Rudy L’s Deduction Method worked!! It is indeed our Pedro Bayuga!! However, I have not had confirmation from Pedro about certain items. Yes, his initials are PB. He lives in Michigan (“Mitt-tchiggan” as my 102-year old aunt says it). I THINK his wife’s name is Mercedes, but who knows it could be Patricia or Delane: the only way to know it is to meet her, either at the Baguio reunion in May 2011 or at the overseas Alumni Homecoming in Chicago in the summer of 2011. Yes, he has four grandchildren unless there have been additions since a few months ago. The photo has Jack, the 4th grandson (grandchild?)

He did write the Class ‘61 Prophesy. Does anyone have a copy of the Prophesy, or the Graduation Program, or any other precious historical document we can add to this blog and later on to the Smithsonian Institution? In the Prophesy I think he predicted that I would become Principal of City High or some such thing. Waaay off mark, Pedro! IV-I yata si Pedro, unless my memory fails me as it has been doing these recent years… (Kaya nga, eh. We do need the reunions for medical reasons!!)

Pedro, baka naman All of the Above ang response mo sa favorite food mo, puro manok, or di kaya naman Pride Chicken (I heard the Baguio-Cubao Victory Liner bus driver say this to the conductora, or rather Hostess for the below-freezing DeLuxe Aircon bus – BTW, may discuento ang mga Senior Citizens sa bus fare!!). Totoo ba, 65 ka na this year, according to Rudy L? Subject to confirmation, Pedro’s son’s name is Schenley. Apay, nangal-alaam iti ngan nga kasta, adda ngata met iti deep meaning na, a?

End of Game 4. Watch out for Game 5, Coming Soon!!!!

No comments: