Monday 24 August 2009

GUESSING GAME 6: Who am I?

Entries, guesses and comments are welcome! This is the sixth in the Guessing Game series. Be a risk-taker and send in your guess.

Clue 1: I started my government service as a messenger, moving on as typist, ledger clerk, license clerk, paymaster, and finally as Special Disbursing Officer with the Bureau of Public Works.

Clue 2: I was born in Besao.

Clue 3: The Trinidad Agricultural School and Baguio Colleges are my alma maters.

Clue 4: I had one son and three daughters.

Clue 5: One of my daughters was in Class’61.

Clue 6: Her married name starts with a “D”.

Clue 7: She is active in one of the Christian religions in Baguio, a strong affiliation of her husband.

Clue 8: One of my grandsons is a graduate from UP College of Medicine and works with disadvantaged and poor groups, known as an “island doctor” .

Clue 9: One of my older daughters was an AFS scholar, BCHS Class 59.

Clue 10: The other has an Education degree from UP, BCHS Class 50.

Can you guess on the identity of this person?

1 comment:

Rudy Lambino said...

Can I change my answer for Guessing Game 5?

If I could, the following are my answers for Games 5 and 6.

My answers are: Mister Ramos (Game 5); Mister Batnag (Game 6).

If I can't change my answer for Game 5, Mister Batnag is still my choice for Game 6.

Reason for the answer change: The Ramos surnames mostly come from the Tagalog region (although Ramoses may also originate in the lowlands of La Union); and the Batnag surname hails from the northern part of the country, like Besao.