Saturday 22 August 2009

GUESSING GAME 5: Who am I?


Take a guess on the identity of this person. Entries are invited and most, most welcome, from Class '61 members, non-members too! Photo to be provided soon.


Clue 1: I have a degree in Agriculture from the University of the Philippines, at Los BaƱos.

Clue 2: My exciting work involved encouraging the cultivation of coffee in Mountain Province.

Clue 3: I hail from San Miguel, Bulacan.

Clue 4: I had five handsome sons and three good-looking daughters.

Clue 5: One of my daughters used to lead Class’61, to sing the National Anthem, each morning.

Clue 6: Her married name starts with a “D”.

Clue 7: My biggest problem with her '61 classmates is how to shoo them off to pick the big, fat juicy experimental strawberries from the farm.

Clue 8: My wife Agapita was a great cook.

Clue 9. My daughter often made “baon” of delicious tambo-tambong guinataan, packed in a glass jar to share with her classmates.

Clue 10: My daughter was a die-hard fan of Amy, Susie and Tessie, but inclined toward Amy.

Clue 11: She graduated as Valedictorian from Bonifacio Elementary School.

----------------------------------------

Do you have stories about our classmates to share? Ag-share kayo met a, before you meet Mr. Alzheimer and his friends...


3 comments:

Rudy Lambino said...

This agriculturist is definitely Mister Batnag. Clue 6 gave it away. He is the father of Doris Day, I mean Eunice 'Day'tec.

I didn't realize Mister Batnag was involved in growing the famous Benguet coffee, as it is known. Although I never had a chance to savor the aromatic flavor of that particular coffee, I betcha' it is better than Starbucks.

During those times, my mother prepared for us "rice" coffee, not because of its "organic and healthful" quality but for "sentimos-pinching" reasons.

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA...Rudy, you "funny"(#!?#) but it is true!!!inkerug nga bagas and then boiled over for coffee, the grains then become your morning cereal. now you have graduated to "oatmeal" to lower your cholesterol (so they say !!)

Anonymous said...

And Starbucks' large "MOCHA LATTE" (kampay iddi!!!). trying to make up for .........