Sunday 31 May 2009

Comments: Posting on Teachers' Camp

I worked there one summer when I got tired working for my father at his tailoring shop. I got employed by Marlo's dad, Lakay Pimentel. Any elderly person is called "lakay," out of respect, at that time. I guess, it still is.
At work, I got supervised by Mrs. Beltran's son.
Marlo, how's Heidi? I came across Zeno at the Washington DC reunion for BCHSIAA in 2002. Does he still live in Houston?
Rudy L

-----------------------
I do remember Marlo's dad, while visiting Marlo at their cozy and welcoming house in Teachers' Camp throughout our high school years. And Zeno: he played the piano well, and Miss Blancas used to "borrow" him for our class rehearsals for folk dancing, and for entertainment pieces in our programs!
Evelyn D-B

No comments: