Saturday 5 June 2010

Guessing Game 15- Reponses

Rudy Lambino said...

Ni Marylou(?) Lloren didiay lady on the left.....

Didiay gentleman in the middle, I do not recognize. Ngem iti apilyido nan sa ket Tabayoyong? (Yes!! it is Marilou Lloren, cousin of the late Don Fangonil and Ludy B, sister of Philip and Alma. Joe and Alberto went to visit Philip at their residence at Sanitary Camp in early May, but he was out).

DeleteRudy Lambino said...

Just recalled it's not Tabayoyong but TABANDA. I knew all along it was not Tabayoyong but I had to respond with a name. At least I got the prefix 'Taba' portion of the name accurate.

(Correc. You will hear this word CORREC KA DIYAN all the time, in Baguio and also in Manila. I inquired on the origins of this: apparently, most teachers will respond as such when a student gives a right answer. But anyway, yes, it is a Tabanda, not Theodore Tabayoyong. As in Wye, brother of Roy. Next to him is wife Joey, his high school sweetheart. )

No comments: