Wednesday 9 June 2010

LIVESTRONG, Michael!!

Letter from Gloria Ramos-Dichoso’s son, Michael:

Join Team LIVESTRONG with me and fight cancer!

Dear Family & Friends,

This summer I’m joining the LIVESTRONG Challenge in San Jose, CA. LIVESTRONG seeks to inspire and empower people affected by cancer and through the LIVESTRONG Challenge, I’m picking a fight with cancer and uniting with others who are interested in making cancer a global priority. On July 11, 2010, I’m going to ride my bike for 100+ miles. In addition to this, I’m hoping to raise $500 for the fight against cancer.

With your help and support, I know I can accomplish both. Cancer crossed the line. Now, I’m riding to stand up for the 28 million people living with cancer worldwide. I’d like to thank you in advance for your donation. Every penny counts! If you can’t donate, please think about joining me by registering @ www.livestrong.org/team so we can ride, have fun and drink (post ride, of course!) together.

Thanks and LIVESTRONG!
Dearest Class61mates, Let us all pool in and support Michael. Any amount will do, to help reach and inspire his goal of $500. We are all proud that he is doing this effort to battle his cancer. And your prayers and good wishes will be much appreciated too.

http://sanjose2010.livestrong.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=330111&supid=287463732

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do we donate in peso for gloria's son? Do they have any local bank acct # where we can transfer the fund?