Wednesday 9 September 2009

GUESSING GAME 7: Who am I?

Hi- welcome once more to No. 7 of our Guessing Game! Here are a few clues to get you going and recall who this person is, from our Blast from the Past.

Clue 1: I have an unusual first name: add “kong” and you get an Ilocano word for something found in any kitchen.

Clue 2: My younger brother too has an unusual first name, starts with a “Z”, and he plays the piano extremely well, and works in the oil industry.

Clue 3: I have several close relatives, related to the Baguio teaching profession.

Clue 4: My godmother was our Biology teacher. (or one of my parents was a godparent of the Biology teacher’s child? Your Reporter cannot verify this for now)

Clue 5: I was one of the tallest girls in Class 61. Oh, yes.

Clue 6: I am an alumnus of Saint Louis University.

Clue 7: I was Valedictorian at New Baguio Central School, later renamed as Quezon Elementary School.

Clue 8: My favorite person is from Agoo, La Union, and retired as mechanical engineer in the Public Utilities Services of the city.

Clue 9: One of our three sons graduated from PMA.

Clue 10: I can claim to be a Grandmama.

Send in your answers! Soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ay apo nalipatam sa diay clue no. 11- kasinsin na ni mr.blue jays fan(P being his middle initial), ken mahilig nga mangan nga naka "malukong"....bullseye?

Evelynbangkok said...

Ay, kasta kaddi?? Kasinsin mo gayam, a. Sigi ngarud, Clue Number 11 dayta, kitaen tayo man no kasatno iti kinasirib daguita Klasmeyts tayo nga makaguess no sino iso.

Rudy Lambino said...

Answers are Marlo"kong" for Clue #1and "Z"eno for Clue #2.
I'll stop right here....it's Marlo Pimentel-Aspiras!